This policy, which supplements the General Conditions of Use of the Site, specifies the processing of personal data carried out on the Site as well as the User’s rights over the data concerning him and which cookies and trackers are used. on the Site as well as the means available to the User to accept or refuse the deposit of cookies.
It is specified that when the Site refers, via a hypertext link to a site subject to specific General Conditions of Use and for which the Publisher is not EUGEN, said sites will have a protection policy. specific data, the responsibility of which will be the responsibility of the publisher of the said site. We invite you to consult all of these documents in order to know the processing of your data.
2. Protection of personal data
Site : Refers to the EUGEN site accessible at the address: www.eugen-international.com
CGU : Refers to the General Conditions of Use of the Site.
Partner : broker who is a member of the EUGEN distributor network and who has signed a partnership agreement with it.
Health professional: doctor or health professional belonging to the EUGEN network
User : any person browsing the Site or using one of the services offered by the Site.
The definitions appearing in the T & Cs also apply to this Policy.
2. Protection of personal data
What are the data used for?
The User’s personal data collected or processed on the Site are subject to computer processing by the Publisher for the purposes of carrying out the Services offered through the Site, as described in the Site T & Cs, with the aim of:
- the management of contact requests based on your consent. These contact requests may be intended to:
- obtain information about our products;
- obtain information to be part of our distributor network
- The application of various legal obligations such as the processing of requests to exercise your rights on personal data concerning You.
Who accesses the data?
Within EUGEN’s services, only people who need to know data within the framework of their missions have access to it.
Depending on the purposes, the data is transmitted to the following organizations:
- to insurers, insurance intermediaries, and possibly their subcontractors, who intervene in the context of the execution or management of your contract, the fight against fraud or the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism;
- administrative and judicial authorities to meet the legal and regulatory obligations in force;
- to the competent mediator and to the legally authorized authorities for the treatment of your complaints;
- to service providers involved in data processing, within the strict framework of their missions, for example the IT service provider or the electronic signature service provider.
- third-party cookie editors (see below) for the data they collect.
Where are the data processed?
The data are processed by EUGEN, and by its service providers on the territory of the European Union. They may, however, be the subject, under supervision, of transfers outside this territory. These transfer rules can be sent to the User at his request by the EUGEN Data Protection service (contact details below).
How long are the data kept?
The data is kept for:
- According to the durations defined in the article below for cookies;
- Duration of processing of contact requests increased, where applicable, by the applicable limitation periods
What are the user’s rights?
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) n ° 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on data protection, the User benefits from a right of access, rectification, erasure (inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous data, expired or whose processing would be unlawful), opposition, limitation of processing (in the cases provided for by law) and portability (in the cases provided for by law) of the data concerning him, as well as the right to define directives relating to the storage, erasure and communication of his data after his death.
The User can exercise their rights by contacting the EUGEN data protection service by post: EUGEN – Data Protection service – 33 rue de la République – 69002 LYON. To be able to respond to his request, a copy of the User’s identity document may be requested.
The User can file a complaint with the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés, online or by post, if he considers, after having contacted the Data Protection service, that his rights have not been respected.
A “cookie” is a series of information, generally small in size and identified by a name, which can be transmitted to your browser by a website on which you connect. Your web browser will keep it for a certain period of time, and send it back to the web server each time you connect to it again. Cookies have multiple uses: they can be used to store your customer ID with a merchant site, the current content of your shopping cart, an ID allowing you to track your browsing for statistical or advertising purposes, etc.
The Publisher uses various tools intended to measure the frequentation of the Site and to establish statistics and volumes of frequentation and use of the various elements composing the Site (sections and contents visited, routes), allowing to improve the interest and the ergonomics of services.
Cookies used on the Site:
- google tag manager
The recording of a cookie in the User’s terminal is essentially subordinate to the will of the latter, which the latter can express and modify at any time and free of charge as described in the article below.
If the User has accepted the recording of cookies in his terminal, the cookies integrated into the pages and content of the Sites that he has consulted may be stored temporarily in a dedicated area of his terminal. They will be readable only by their issuer.
If the User refuses the recording of all cookies in his terminal, or if he deletes those stored there, he will not be able to use certain features of the Site, due to the absence of cookies necessary for the operation of the Site. . If the User only refuses the recording in his terminal of cookies not necessary for the operation of the Site, or if he deletes those that are registered there, he can then use the Site normally, these cookies having no impact on the operation of the Site.
The publisher declines all responsibility for the consequences related to the degraded functioning of the services of the Site resulting from the impossibility of registering or consulting the cookies necessary for their functioning, which the User would have refused or deleted.
Several possibilities are offered to the User to manage cookies.
- By directly personalizing your preferences
When you visit the Site, a window informs You of the presence of cookies and invites You to indicate your choices.
You can inform yourself at any time and configure cookies to accept or refuse them by going to the cookie management module accessible at the bottom of the page of the Site. You can choose your preferences either globally for the Site, or by purpose or by service.
- By setting up your navigation software
The User can also choose at any time to express and modify his wishes in terms of cookies, by the means described below.
For the management of cookies and the User’s choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the browser’s help menu, which will allow the User to know how to modify their preferences in terms of cookies. For the main browsers, the User can find information via the links below:
- For Internet Explorer ™: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- For Safari ™: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/cookies/
- For Chrome ™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=fr
- For Firefox ™: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/autoriser-blître-cookies-preferences-sites?redirectlocale=fr&redirectslug=activer-desactiver-cookies
- For Opera ™: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/#tracking
The CNIL (Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés) offers a free download of cookie management software on its website: go to the address https://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les -cookies / for more information.
To exercise their rights on the data collected by third parties or for any questions about this processing, the User can contact them directly: